Cindy Brown is the current GPC President. In accepting the honor at Pulses 2019 Conference, she thanked outgoing President Huseyin Arslan for his leadership, and all past GPC presidents for leaving her a solid foundation to build on: World Pulses Day, International Year of Pulses and a new type of membership for National Associations among them.
1. What does it mean to you personally to serve as GPC President? 0:36
2. What experiences brought you to where you are today? 1:38
3. What are the biggest challenges facing the pulse industry today? 2:23
4. What are your top goals and priorities as GPC President? 3:21
5. At the end of your Presidency, what would you like to be remembered for? 4:43
6. How do you envision the GPC's joint work with the FAO in the future? 6:56Cindy Brown / FAO / GPC