Pulses 2020 Preview: Red Lentils
At a time of great market volatility, the GPC has assembled an expert panel of industry insiders from key origins and destinations.
Despite the imposition of duties and import restrictions, India remains the primary destination for global red lentil exports, followed by Turkey, Sri Lanka and the UAE. Although markets have fluctuated widely, the demand is still there. But in this time of market volatility, key questions remain: What will be the impact of India’s 2020 winter crop? What level of exports can be expected from the CIS region?
Find out at Pulses 2020. Sudhakar Tomar of Hakan Agro will moderate the Global Red Lentils Outlook panel, featuring market analysis by Brian Clancey of STATPub and expert opinion from industry insiders, including:
- Fethi Sonmez of Armada Foods, representing Turkey
- Jason Paskaruk of AGT Foods, representing Canada
- William Alexander of Australian Grain Export, representing Australia
- Saurabh Bhartia of Glencore India, representing India
- Hadi Doni of Doni Company, representing Pakistan
- Harish Tahiliani of Arab India Spices, representing the UAE
- Kintal Islamov of Atameken-Agro, representing Kazakhstan
The Global Red Lentil panel sessions is scheduled for Thursday, April 16, 3:15 – 4:15 p.m. Don’t miss it! Register for Pulses 2020 before March 2nd for the early bird discount.